Dr. Christopher Lukasik
"I love the aspects of my profession that make me a scientist, an artist, and an engineer, but most importantly, I enjoy the companionship that takes place everyday between members of our team and the patients who are part of our practice."
Dr. Christopher Lukasik attended Indiana University Northwest where he studied chemistry. He was the only member of his dental school class to be accepted to dental school after three years without having received a degree.
Dr. Lukasik went on to attend the Indiana University School of Dentistry on a scholarship where he received his Doctor of Dental Surgery Degree (DDS). Because of Dr. Lukasik’s dedication to excellence, he received numerous awards including:
- Excellence Award from the Indianapolis General Dentistry Study Club for clinical proficiency and excellence in academics
- American Academy of Esthetic Dentistry Merit Award
- Omicron Kappa Upsilon member, Theta Theta Chapter, a dental honor society whose membership is limited to the top 12% of the entire graduating class, who, in addition to scholarship, have demonstrated exemplary traits of ethical character and potential qualities of further professional growth and attainments.
Dr. Lukasik is dedicated to staying current with advances in dentistry through continuing education and membership in various associations including:
- The American Dental Association
- Indiana Dental Association
- Northwest Indiana Dental Society
- Dental Study Club of Northwest Indiana (chapter of the Seattle Study Club)
Dr. Lukasik is a native of DeMotte, IN, and enjoys spending his free time with his wife, two kids, four dogs, and two cats. You may also find him on the golf course with friends, managing the prairie naturalization of his home’s property, or tinkering in his workshop.